Having an accident or significant illness could mean the many treatment expenses will have a big impact on the income you use for regular responsibilities. Your hard earned savings may also have to be used!
What to do? Protect yourself by buying medical insurance. Buying means:
- You gain "peace of mind" and certainty in case of a "what if'".
- You can access medical professionals knowing they will be paid for their treatment services.
- Your plan will pay any big treatment bills; paying a monthly premium is more economical than paying all the bills, which show up in the mail; and owning this protection is better than living with the uncertainty of not knowing where the money will come from to pay for treatment.
Need help understanding what the new health reform requirements mean to medical insurance in Conn.? Contact John C Parker today to schedule a no cost face to face discussion with a professional advisor. The focus will be to discuss reform, the new coverage options in a simple way, provider networks, and to help you select the best option.
Small employer and Individual clients in Eastern Conn.:
- Receive help understanding Health, Medicare, or Long Term Care insurance. We will review options, which meet your interest and budget, in a simple way.
- Increasing understanding means you avoid being over whelmed with many complex choices. Then too, o much information often causes people to put off a decision or not take any action.
Call my Google Voice line (860) 451-9793 to schedule a free consultation!
Employers - Call today to discuss:
- A medical plan focused on encouraging employees to take responsibility for their health and move away from regular visits to the "medical treatment store".
- Improving the productivity of the ever growing number (49%) of employees faced with elder care.
Note: Tax regulations allow employers to pay for a Long Term Care benefit for executives only.
Want to send a note with some initial questions vs call. Certainly, send to - LearnMore@JohnParker.agency
Individuals - Eligible for MediCARE? When you enroll you become responsible to pay 20% of the allowed amount on all MD office and outpatient services. There is no limit on this 20% cost sharing as employer plans have!
What to do? Call my Google voice line (above) today to talk about:
- How the four parts of MediCARE work; its complexities; the value you gain by buying this special financial protection; and the differences in the two types of Medicare Health plans.
Want to send a note with questions vs call. Certainly, send to - LearnMore@JohnParker.agency
Individuals - Traveling out of the US? - Special medical insurance is needed outside the US whether on a business trip or vacation. Why? Employer, individual medical, and MediCARE plans have limited, if any, coverage once you cross a U.S. boarder.
What to do? Protect yourself with one of the special medical coverage options highlighted on the Parker Agency page on HTH Worldwide's site. You can learn about the benefits, the cost, and then enroll on line.
Note: When outside the US things can happen! Your travel plans get interrupted; baggage is lost; or a medical emergency develops. Thus, a trip protection plan with it's many advantages covers these situations is recommended and it's economical.
International citizens coming to the U.S. - for a visit or immigrating, also need coverage. Take a look at coverage, the cost, and enroll.
Professional Background - Clients gain from a special understanding of state/federal health related insurance legislative and regulatory issues. They also gain from active involvement in professional associations and participation in two or three national conferences each year. This knowledge plus insights from extensive human resource experience is not available from other area health insurance professionals.
John adheres to a high standard of professional conduct and his firm the Parker Agency in Niantic CT, is a member of the AmeriBen Alliance.
Focus of this site: John developed the content and regularly updates it to help individuals and employers in Connecticut better understand the options available and the value gained by owning health related insurance protection.
This Parker Agency Blog - Health Related Insurance in CT - includes periodic posts on federal health reform and issues related to medical insurance in Connecticut.