What does the high risk of developing a significant medical situation mean to you? It can have a big impact on your savings nest egg, whether tomorrow or in the future- unless you own medical treatment expense insurance.
John C Parker works to help small employers, individuals, and those eligible for Medicare understand owning medical insurance provides certainty when suddenly facing high cost treatment expenses. A better and more economical way than having uncertainty on how to pay these big expenses.
John's firm, the Parker Agency in Niantic CT, is a member of the AmeriBen Alliance and his practice provides Health, Medicare, & Long Term Care insurance. He works to understand the interests of clients in Eastern Conn. and helping them decide on a hassle free plan, which will provide peace of mind. Clients gain:
- An understanding of important advantages of this special insurance such as: First - access to professionals when treatment is needed. Second- takes care of most treatment expenses, which can be significant.
- Help to determine the best coverage since choices, which are good, but sometimes cause us to not take any action when we face to many options.
- Insights on federal health reform requirements. New plan design and premium rate requirements will be effective when the current plan year ends in 2014. Periodic updates on how reform will impact employers and individuals in Connecticut, are posted on my Health Related Insurance in Connecticut blog.
Employers - Call my Google Voice line today (860) 451-9793 to schedule a free consultation on:
- Understanding the new requirement health reform is bring in 2014.
- The value of an employee involvement focused benefit plan. An important part - to encourage employees to take responsibility for their health and move away from regular visits to the "medical treatment store" even when care is not needed.
Note: Helping them understand the value of an improved lifestyle is a big part of this.
- Implementing a Long Term Care insurance benefit. Productivity of the ever growing number (49%) of employees faced with elder care can be improved.
Note: Tax regulations allow this benefit to be set up for executives only.
Individuals eligible for MediCARE have access to coverage where they are responsible to pay 20% of the allowed amount on all MD and outpatient services. There is no limit on the 20% cost sharing as employer plans have!
What to do? Call my Google voice line today (860) 451-9793 to schedule a free consultation to:
- Talk about, if you will soon be eligible, how MediCARE works; its complexities; and review the value you gain by buying one of the two types of Medicare Health plans.
- Review, if you are currently on Medicare, your current MediCARE Health plan, during 2014's Oct. 15 through Dec. 7 Open Enrollment period.
You may also send a note with questions to .
Traveling out of the US? - Special medical insurance is needed whether on a short or extended business trip outside the US or on vacation. Why? Employer, individual medical, and MediCARE plans have limited, if any, coverage once you cross a U.S. boarder.
What to do? Protect yourself by reviewing the four types of coverage highlighted on the Parker Agency page of HTH Worldwide's site; get a cost quote; and then enroll on line.
Note: In addition, buying a trip protection plan has many advantages. Buying means when things, such as interruption or cancellation of your plans; lost baggage; or medical evacuation happen, these expenses can be paid.
International citizens coming to the U.S. - for a visit or immigrating, also need coverage. Take a look at coverage and cost.
Professional Background - John adheres to a high standard of professional conduct and believes clients are best served by an advisor with a special understanding of state/federal health related insurance legislative and regulatory issues. In addition, extensive human resource experience; being actively involved in professional associations; and participation in two or three national conferences each year provides knowledge and insights not available from other area health insurance professionals.
Focus of this site: John C Parker developed and regularly updates the content on this site to help individuals and employers in Connecticut better understand the value gained by owning health related insurance protection.
This Parker Agency Blog - Health Related Insurance in CT - includes periodic posts on federal health reform and issues related to medical insurance in Connecticut.