Having to pay treatment expenses from an accident or significant illness could have a big impact on the income you use for regular financial responsibilities. May also require using your hard earned savings!
What to do? Buy medical insurance. Doing this means:
- You gain "peace of mind" and certainty in case of a "what if'".
- You can access medical professionals knowing your plan will pay their treatment services.
- Paying a monthly premium is much more economical then paying all the big treatment bills that would come in the mail. Paying monthly is also better than living with the uncertainty of not knowing how these bills will be paid.
Need help understanding the new health reform requirements and what they mean to medical insurance in Conn.? Contact John C Parker today for a face to face discussion with a professional advisor. The focus will be to discuss coverage options and provider networks so the best option can be selected.
Small employer and Individual clients in Eastern Conn.:
- Receive help understanding options and to select a Health, Medicare, or Long Term Care insurance plan. The focus will be to select a plan, which meets their interest and budget.
- Avoid being over whelmed with to many choices, which often causes many people to not take any action.
Call my Google Voice line (860) 451-9793 to schedule a free consultation!
Employers - Call today to discuss:
- A medical plan focused on encouraging employees to take responsibility for their health and move away from regular visits to the "medical treatment store".
- Helping the ever growing number (49%) of employees faced with elder care improve their productivity.
Note: Tax regulations allow a firm to pay for a Long Term Care benefit for executives only.
Want to send a note with some initial questions vs call. Certainly can - LearnMore@JohnParker.agency
Individuals - Eligible for MediCARE? When enrolled you will be responsible to pay 20% of the allowed amount on all MD office and outpatient services. There is no limit on your 20% cost sharing as employer plans have!
What to do? Call the above Google voice line today to talk about:
- How MediCARE works; its complexities; the value you gain by buying; and the differences in the two types of Medicare Health plans.
Want to send a note with questions vs call. Certainly - LearnMore@JohnParker.agency
Individuals - Traveling out of the US? - Special medical insurance is needed outside the US whether on a business trip or vacation. Why? Employer, individual medical, and MediCARE plans have limited, if any, coverage once you cross a U.S. boarder.
What to do? Protect yourself with one of the special medical coverage options highlighted on the Parker Agency page on HTH Worldwide's site. You can learn about the benefits, the cost, and then enroll on line.
Note: When outside the US things can happen! Your travel plans get interrupted; baggage is lost; or a medical emergency. A trip protection plan covers these situations, is economical, and has many advantages.
International citizens coming to the U.S. - for a visit or immigrating, also need coverage. Take a look at coverage, the cost, and enroll.
Professional Background - Clients gain from a special understanding of state/federal health related insurance legislative and regulatory issues. They also gain from active involvement in professional associations and participation in two or three national conferences each year. This knowledge and insights from extensive human resource experience is not available from other area health insurance professionals.
John adheres to a high standard of professional conduct and his firm the Parker Agency in Niantic CT, is a member of the AmeriBen Alliance.
Focus of this site: John developed the content and regularly updates it to help individuals and employers in Connecticut better understand the options available and the value gained by owning health related insurance protection.
This Parker Agency Blog - Health Related Insurance in CT - includes periodic posts on federal health reform and issues related to medical insurance in Connecticut.