Invoices for the many treatment expenses, which show up in the mail following an accident or significant illness could have a big impact on the income you use for your lifestyle and day-to-day responsibilities. Your hard earned savings may also have to be used!
Will it happen? No one can say no because the chances are high! What to do? Protect yourself by buying medical insurance. Buying means:
- You gain "peace of mind" and certainty in case of a "what if'".
- You can access medical professionals knowing they will be paid for their treatment services.
- Your plan will pay most of the treatment bills; a monthly payment is more economical; and you don't have to live with the uncertainty of not knowing where the money will come from to pay lots of treatment expenses.
Need help understanding what the new health reform requirements mean to medical insurance in Conn.? Contact John C Parker today to schedule a no cost face to face discussion with a professional advisor. The focus will be to discuss reform in a simple way, the new coverage options, provider networks, and to help you select the best option.
Small employer and Individual clients in Eastern Conn. - work with a professional advisor who:
- UnderstandsHealth, Medicare, and Long Term Care insurance coverage details. Thus, you won't be over whelmed with many complex choices.
- Will review options to meet your interest and budget. To much complex information often causes people to put off a decision or not take any action.
Is available throughout the year to answer questions and fix problems that may develop.
Call my Google Voice line (860) 451-9793 to schedule a free consultation!
Employers - you can gain by discussing:
- A medical plan focused on encouraging employees to take responsibility for their health and move away from regular visits to the "medical treatment store".
- How the productivity of the ever growing number (49%) of employees faced with elder care can be improved.
Note: Tax regulations allow employers to pay for a Long Term Care benefit for executives only.
Want to send a note with some initial questions vs call. Certainly, send to - LearnMore@JohnParker.agency
Individuals - Eligible for MediCARE? When you enroll you become responsible for 20% of the allowed amount on all MD office and outpatient services. There is no limit on the 20% cost sharing as employer plans have!
What to do? Call my Google voice line (above) today to talk about:
- How the four parts of MediCARE work; its complexities; the value you gain by buying this special financial protection; and the differences in the two types of Medicare Health plans.
Want to send a note with questions vs call. Certainly, send to - LearnMore@JohnParker.agency
Individuals - Traveling out of the US? - Special medical insurance is needed outside the US whether on a business trip or vacation. Why? Employer, individual medical, and MediCARE plans have limited, if any, coverage once you cross a U.S. boarder.
What to do? Protect yourself with one of the special medical coverage options highlighted on the Parker Agency page on HTH Worldwide's site. You can learn about the benefits, the cost, and then enroll on line.
Note: When outside the US things can happen! Your travel plans get interrupted; baggage is lost; or a medical emergency develops. Thus, a trip protection plan with it's many advantages covers these situations is recommended and it's economical.
International citizens coming to the U.S. - for a visit or immigrating, also need coverage. Take a look at coverage, the cost, and enroll.
Professional Background - Clients gain from a special understanding and a certification in federal health related insurance legislative and regulatory issues. They also gain from active involvement in professional associations and participation in two or three national conferences each year. This knowledge plus insights from extensive human resource experience is not available from other area health insurance professionals.
John adheres to a high standard of professional conduct and his firm the Parker Agency in Niantic CT, is a member of the AmeriBen Alliance.
Focus of this site: John developed the content and regularly updates it to help individuals and employers in Connecticut better understand the options available and the value gained by owning health related insurance protection.
This Parker Agency Blog - Health Related Insurance in CT - includes periodic posts on federal health reform and issues related to medical insurance in Connecticut.