John C Parker helps small employers, individuals, and Medicare eligibles in Connecticut understand the significant financial risk of expensive medical situations. His focus is to provide options for effective health related insurance protection and to implement coverage, which meets their interest and budget.
- An understanding of how owning Health, Medicare, & Long Term Care insurance provides two important advantages: First it takes care of the significant unexpected medical treatment expenses. Second - it means you will be able to access professionals when medical treatment or care is needed.
- Extensive insights and a special understanding of federal health reform requirements as they are developed. Periodic information on some reform issues, which will impact Connecticut, are posted on my Health Related Insurance in Connecticut blog.
John's firm, the Parker Agency in Niantic CT, is a member of the AmeriBen Alliance and his practice
is focused primarily in the Eastern part of Connecticut.
Interested in reviewing medical insurance coverage for your 2, 3, or 4 employees from different companies? A quick idea of current options and plan highlights can be found under the Small Business link on our partner's eHealthInsurance
site. A plan implemented today will be subject to various additional health reform requirements when it renews in 2014.
Individuals in any state: On the eHealthInsurance site you can select either the Individual and Family or Medicare link. On the next page enter your zip code and then plan rates will be shown. You can apply online if you find coverage, which meets your interest and budget. A plan implemented today will be subject to various health reform requirements during the renewal in 2014 and then adjust to a calender year plan.
of the allowed amount on all MD and outpatient services. as with an employer plan!
Call (860) 451-9793 today for a free consultation to talk about MediCARE and how it works; it's complexities; and review the value gained by buying one of the two types of Medicare Health plans. Highlights of the two options are on this page - Medicare Health plans.
You may also send a note with questions to
- Special medical insurance is
needed whether on a short or extended business trip outside the US or on vacation. Why? Employer, individual medical, and MediCARE plans have
limited, if any, coverage once you cross a U.S. boarder.
What to do? Protect yourself by reviewing the four types of coverage highlighted on the Parker Agency page of HTH Worldwide's site; get a cost quote; and then enroll on line.
Note: In addition, buying a trip protection plan means when things, such as interruption or cancellation of your plans; lost baggage; or medical evacuation happen, these expenses can be paid for. Trip protection plans have many advantages.
- for a visit or immigrating, also need coverage. Take a look at coverage and cost.
- John adheres to a high standard of professional conduct and believes clients are best served by professionals who continually increase their knowledge. In support of this he is actively involved in professional associations and completed the rigorous credential requirements for the Registered Health Underwriter and Long Term Care Professional designations.
Clients benefit from knowledge of and involvement in the development of state and federal health related insurance legislative and regulatory issues and a special understanding of federal health reform. In addition, extensive human resource experience and participation in two or three national conferences each year provides additional knowledge. These insights are not available from other area health insurance professionals.
Focus of this site: John C Parker developed and regularly updates the content on this site to help individuals and employers in Connecticut better understand the value of health related insurance protection.
Product recommendations: Developed, after fully understanding your interest and budget, so it will provide peace of mind, and be hassle free.
The Parker Agency Blog - Health Related Insurance in CT - includes periodic
posts on federal health reform and issues related to medical insurance in