The chance of having a significant medical situation is quite high. This means the treatment expenses, which come with significant situations can have a big impact on your savings If you do not own medical insurance.
What to do? You gain certainty by buying a medical insurance plan. Buying is better than living with the uncertainty when you do not know how you would pay these big expenses. A plan's premium is much more economical than paying yourself.
Are you a small employer or an individual and need help understanding the new health reform plans? Meet with John C Parker to consider options and select coverage.
Clients in Eastern Conn. gain:
- Peace of mind with a hassle free Health, Medicare, or Long Term Care insurance plan.
- An understanding of how this special insurance provides access to professionals, when treatment is needed, and takes care of the significant treatment expenses.
- An understanding of options so you won't be over whelmed by too many choices and thus not take any action.
- Insights on federal health reform's affect on your plan design and premium rates when your current plan year ends in 2014.
Employers - Call my Google Voice line today (860) 451-9793 to schedule a free consultation on:
- The value of a benefit plan focused on employee involvement. Employees are encouraged to move away from regular visits to the "medical treatment store" and to take responsibility for their health.
Note: Helping them understand the value of an improved lifestyle is an important part of this.
- How the productivity of the ever growing number (49%) of employees faced with elder care can be improved by implementing a Long Term Care insurance benefit.
Note: Tax regulations allow this benefit to be set up for executives only.
Eligible for MediCARE? When enrolled you will be responsible to pay 20% of the allowed amount on all MD and outpatient services. There is no limit on the 20% cost sharing for outpatient services as employer plans have!
What to do? Call my Google voice line today (860) 451-9793 to schedule a free consultation. If you will soon be eligible we can talk about:
- How MediCARE works; its complexities; and the value you gain by buying one of the two types of Medicare Health plans.
You may also send a note with questions to .
Traveling out of the US? - Special medical insurance is needed when on a business trip outside the US or on vacation. Why? Employer, individual medical, and MediCARE plans have limited, if any, coverage once you cross a U.S. boarder.
What to do? Protect yourself with a coverage option highlighted on the Parker Agency page of HTH Worldwide's site; get a cost quote; and then enroll on line.
Note: If things, such as an interruption in your plans or a cancellation occur; your baggage is lost; or medical evacuation happen, these expenses can be paid by buying a trip protection plan There are many advantages to this economical protection.
International citizens coming to the U.S. - for a visit or immigrating, also need coverage. Take a look at coverage and cost.
Professional Background - Clients gain from an advisor with a special understanding of state/federal health related insurance legislative and regulatory issues. They also benefit from the knowledge gained through active involvement in professional associations and participation in two or three national conferences each year. This plus insights gained from extensive human resource experience is not available from other area health insurance professionals. John C Parker adheres to a high standard of professional conduct and his firm the Parker Agency in Niantic CT, is a member of the AmeriBen Alliance.
Focus of this site: The content on this site was developed and is regularly updated by John to help individuals and employers in Connecticut better understand the value gained by owning health related insurance protection.
This Parker Agency Blog - Health Related Insurance in CT - includes periodic posts on federal health reform and issues related to medical insurance in Connecticut.