Your income and hard earned savings can be impacted in a big way if an accident or significant illness happens and you do not have insurance! Having to pay many treatment invoices will also directly affect your lifestyle. Will it happen? No one knows nor can anyone say it won't!
What to do? Buy medical insurance. This means you:
- Gain certainty and "peace of mind" in case there is a "what if'".
- Can access medical professionals knowing most of their treatment services will be paid.
- Can pay in a monthly and economical way any medical expenses! Thus, you won't be living with uncertainty about where will the money come from?
Small employers and individuals: Need help understanding what health reform requirements mean? Contact John C Parker today for a face to face discussion on:
Call my Google Voice line (860) 451-9793 to schedule a free consultation!
- What Health, Medicare, and Long Term Care insurance can mean to you so you won't be over whelmed with how the complex coverage works. Many choices often causes people to put off a decision or not take any action.
- How health reform has affected plans and provider networks in CT.
The importance of encouraging employees to take responsibility for their health and move away from regular visits to the "medical treatment store".
Want to send a note vs call. Certainly, send questions to - LearnMore@JohnParker.agency
Individuals - Eligible for MediCARE? You become responsible for 20% of Medicare's allowed amount for all MD office and outpatient services after you enroll. There is no limit on your 20% cost sharing as in employer plans!
What to do? Call today to talk about:
- How the four parts of MediCARE work; the value you gain by buying the special health insurance; when you can enroll; and the differences in the two types of Medicare Health plans.
Want to send a note vs call. Certainly, send questions on MediCARE to - LearnMore@JohnParker.agency
Individuals - Traveling out of the US? - When you cross a US border, whether on a business trip or vacation, employer, individual medical, and MediCARE plans have limited, if any, coverage. Thus, to protect yourself from big expenses special medical insurance is needed.
What to do? Buy one of the coverage options highlighted on the Parker Agency page on HTH Worldwide's site. You can learn about the benefits, the cost, and then enroll on line.
Note: Things can happen when outside the US! Your travel plans get interrupted; baggage is lost; or a medical emergency develops. Thus, a trip protection plan is recommended and it's economical.
International citizens coming to the U.S. - for a visit or immigrating, also need coverage. Take a look at coverage, the cost, and enroll.
Professional Background - Clients gain from a NAHU certification in federal health reform legislative and regulatory issues. John believes a commitment to advanced on going education; active involvement in professional associations; and participation in two or three national conferences each year enhances professionalism and adds value for clients. This special understanding plus previous experience in human resources is not available from other area health insurance professionals.
John adheres to a high standard of professional conduct and his firm the Parker Agency in Niantic CT, is a member of the AmeriBen Alliance.
Focus of this site: Help individuals and employers in Connecticut better understand the value gained by owning health related insurance protection. John developed the content on these pages and regularly updates them.
This Parker Agency Blog - Health Related Insurance in CT - includes periodic updates on federal health reform and issues related to medical insurance in Connecticut.